$0.00 Gold Shows on Streamate

Chatly

I have done some reading on another popular forum for Cam Models and for those who work Streamate their is a lot of discussion about the new trend of doing $0.00 gold shows. From what i have read they started doing them in Feb. this year. My first thought about them was " who cares" i do not do gold shows anyhow and if they want to give it up for "free" that is their choice. But as i read more about it i became very disturbed. What i have read is that a member has to pledge at least $1.00 but can tip what ever he or she desires, great i think at least they have to pay something to see the show, but what i did not know ..... was if the members wait til the gold show starts, they can then jump in for FREE....Zero dollars. This i have a problem with!!! It does not take long for the members to figure this stuff out. I should note that i have not contacted Streamate to see if this is true.. it takes to long to hear back from them, at least for me anyhow. If i voiced my concern i doubt they would care much anyhow. I am curious if any of the Streamate models have any information or insight on the subject..?