30% percent pay out for a site that fails...

juliana

Editing let's request a higher pay out? Let's create a group and arrange this

For those who don't have as many site issues I'm glad for u! But the site isn't working effective enough to justify a high cut, for example 2 hours just to log in the other night due to system problems, custies not able to get their C2C. Exl and pvts dropping ect

Now hear me out
Imagine atleast 50 % pay out. We're business people so it's only fair we get atleast 50 50

I know 50 may not be the one they agree too but it's a starting point to negotiate
Even if it ends up our rate stays the same but we get higher percentage on our tips or even maybe a bigger cut of gold show. It's a starting point for the conversation to be had

Now there's many scenarios where this is win win for us and SM

Of course I know not all models will do this, this is based on a majority, I respect and understand many models have perfected their hours and rates and hell yeah they should keep that way but again many would be comfortable with the follow

First off with a higher payout many of us would put in more hours meaning more customers for us, more money for us and more money for SM
All around us models and SM make more money than the current 30 to 35%
ORRRRR

Higher % payout on gold shows... Imagine that. That's automatically going to bump up the gold shows being done, more models would do it!

My point being either way SM win and make money by increasing our pay out

For those of you who have long term experience I get you've built your business and income and I'm so happy for u! Amazing

We deserve more! And we need to come together and fight for this. Sending individual feedback doesn't seem to do the job