Advice wanted: Two different results = confusion.

LittleRedBunny

So, last night was my second night. A completely different crowd from Tuesday night. Same start time as Tuesday, but the guys wanted free shit or took me into paid and would not tell me what they were expecting. One guy did, He wanted to be submissive, so, as his mistress I told him to beg to see my ass. and he dipped. Tuesday night, I was paid around $53 and two 5 stars. Last night, it was $10, no communication about what they wanted, and one 2 star. Is this normal variance in crowds, times, days? I am in the bay area, what days and times would be best? How do you read if guys just want to see you suck or fuck a dildo rather than to have an actual intimate show?

LittleRedBunny

I don't do streaming, but even tho, the audience varies a lot. In one day I get all those vanilla boys, and in the other lots of fetish stuff... you never know who's going to show up.

Have a standard vanilla show planned, with some teasing/strip tease and masturbation, so if the guy doesn't say anything or just say he "likes it all", you already have something in your mind.

Remember that you are the owner of your room, always. You lead the conversation, if someone is out of control or make you feel uncomfortable, don't hesitate to silence or block... or even just ignore what they say and do your thing.