Am I single or am I not?

fansonlypage

I get asked almost daily "Where are you from?" (I just straight up say Oklahoma....never say more than that) and of course another favorite question they ask daily is if I am single. See, that's where I'm not sure how to answer. In reality, I've known my fiance for 8 years, been together for 5. As many of you know, a lot of guys get off on me having a boyfriend and love hearing about your naughty escapades. One of the most popular ones for me is that I'm white and my boyfriend is black and I get a TON of requests for cuckold so these guys especially like hearing about me being with a black man and some guys who aren't into cuckold, enjoy hearing about sexy scenarios between my man and me. However, I still get other men almost every single day asking if I'm single and if I say no, they immemdiately leave. Apparently, they think logging onto a webcam website with webcam models is a place to find your future wife and have a fairy tale romance and fairy tale wedding! Like most girls, I'm just here to get paid and will try and milk these guys for every dime I can get out of them! So should I tell these men I'm single or not? I never know which ones enjoy the thought of me being with a man and want naughty stories or which ones who think they can magically sweep me off my feet and runaway with me when in reality, I'd probably never give these guys my attention in real life, and am just here to get paid to pretend I'm into you. What to say to the ones who ask if I'm single?

Oh, and one quick off topic question for those of you who can give good advice on this one as well: I've been getting a lot of requests for farting shows and I can't just magically make a fart appear on command 99% of the time so any advice on farting fetish shows? I can burp on command but cannot fart on command!

Many thanks in advance for those who reply to this!

Ah...... the infamous "are you single" question. It seems like each and every one of us will inevitably encounter it. Repeatedly. I do a lot of GFE shows, so viewers like to fantasize that as an allegedly single women, they might actually have a shot at making me their GF, IRL. In reality, I have been happily married for years, but that's one of the many details of my personal life that I never share with viewers. Fortunately, most are aware of Streamate's zero tolerance policy for fraternizing with customers off the platform, so that is helpful in keeping the guys' expectations in check. I don't get too many cuckhold requests, but my demographic seems to most enjoy the fantasy of what it would be like to actually be in a romantic/sexual relationship with me. They do occasionally try to push the boundaries and try to get me to have offline, non- Streamate contact, but it's pretty easy to deflect those attempts. They know, and I know that they know that I know that they realize that will never, ever happen (try saying that sentence three times, fast! LOL). It's kind of an unspoken agreement between us. However, I don't try to discourage whatever thoughts and desires they have rattling around in their heads, because that's what it takes for them to achieve satisfaction, and it's all just a fantasy anyway, and I'm not fussed about it.