Aubrey's boobs dilemma

camgirls

I'm thinking, for a while now, about having breast implants. My ass is pretty curvy and I feel like my boobs would look much better if they are bigger.
What do you guys think?

cams4

I have very small boobs and a thick ass. I used to think about getting implants a lot when I was younger, but I've really learned to love them. They're a part of who I am, I wouldn't be me without them.

But that's me...
If you think that they'll make you feel better about yourself, more confident, whatever the reason and you're absolutely certain, without a doubt, that you want them, then I say go for it!

Just remember...
- You have to replace them roughly every 10 years and it's not much cheaper than the initial procedure and only if you use the same doctor. More expensive if there's lots of scar tissue.
- Your body can reject them, they can pop and leak.
- If they're silicon, they can cause a fatal illness called scleroderma, this is what caused my grandmother's death due to rejected/leaked implants. Go saline.
- It is a major surgery and there is a risk of things going wrong on the table.
- Botched surgeries...

There is a new-ish procedure where they lipo the fat from your body, remove all the unneeded crap from the fat and inject it into the breasts. If I were to get my breasts augmented this is the method I would choose.

Pros: They're pretty much real boobs... they're amazing at sculpting the fat!

Cons: If you have a low BMI, you have to gain a lot of fat for them to lipo, this can be hard for those with high metabolisms, it can mess up your metabolism and cause stretchmarks and/or sagging skin. ALSO! There is a chance your body will metabolize the fat and absorb it back into your body, so there's a potential that your body can completely reverse the procedure.

Do lots of research so you know exactly what you want and that it's something you really want. If you're 100% sure that you want your breasts augmented, I recommend checking out MyFreeImplants.com. It's like a cam/content site, sorta like MyGirlFund, except instead of cashing out the money you earn it goes towards your operation. They have a large index of partnered plastic surgeons and once you've reached your goal, you pick one, the money gets sent to them and you get your boobs did. If you're absolutely serious, check them out, lots of girls have benefitted from the site.

Best wishes whatever your final decision is!