Being "on" is exhausting

SlutRoulette

Hey all! Still very new. Have only done 2 streams so far, about 2-3 hours each. I'm finding that after about an hour or so, I am so damn tired from keeping all that energy up and trying to find things to do with my hands so I'm not just staring blankly at the camera. Lol

What are some things you could recommend to keep the energy up? What do you do with your hands or to occupy yourself when you aren't chatting or performing for tips? I don't want to come off as bored or boring. Am I just putting too much pressure on myself? Or should I be trying to keep this up?

Thanks in advance!

SlutRoulette

Camming certainly can be hard work not that anyone else would believe it. But like any job involving a computer there’s the same drawbacks, eye strain, headaches, muscle cramps etc. You will get used to it and after a while you will find what’s comfortable and what works.
Personally, I’ve recently set up a fake office environment with a chair, table and a few props. The aim is to have more variety to keep them interested but also to enable me to change positions and activities. Keeping to one position for hours on end is bad news! Take a look at your setup, can you read the screen easily. Cam at eye level? Lights not too dim or bright? Comfy bed or chair?
Hope it works out for you!