big change on LiveJasmin

camrabbit

An admin came in to my room a while ago and launched me on there and told me about new software to use. The LJ.com site looks kind of like a facebook type set up, although updates, etc all go on the main page. So you can announce what you're up to. And I had just been wishing for a way to announce the shower show I had been trying to do.

Anywho, looks like among other things, you can add other Cam Models and Members as contacts, but even more interesting is you can go in other Models rooms with your model name now. From LJ.com, broadcasting you're still on all their network sites. Looks like you might even be able to add credits at some point.

I had almost posted here if there was a cam site that had options like that other, since I was liking the "community" feeling I was getting from all the models who had been coming in my room (although showing as guests).

Not trying to advertise them.. just letting those know what they are up to. Find it neat! And hopefully I don't run in to any of the problems I've heard about with them, LOL.

camrabbit

I did hear some different opinions from models about LiveJasmin admins who are trying to get LiveJasmin models onto LJ.com ....

I'm boycotting LiveJasmin now after I found out there dollar/euro scam. LiveJasmin models get 35% and not 50% like on MFC. However if you are a european member, the models get only 25% and not 35% !!!

That is, if a European customer tips 10 credits, the model gets 3.5 credits. The european member did pay 10 euros for those 10 credits, the model gets 3.5 dollar for those 3.5 credits. And 3.5 dollar from 10 euro is about 25 %

ok, ok, ok, in Europe we are currently doing our best to change this