Black Models on Myfreecams?

I'm not going to beat around the bush. I feel like my success as a cam girl is limited due to social assumptions and the overall dislike of black women (or rather, black women doing the same exact things as their skinny white counterparts, and not making nearly half as much)

Don't get me wrong, I've had an almost $2k month, but I'm one of those weirdos who likes to watch other cam girls when I'm offline, and it just infuriates me how little attention even the cutest black girls get (even with a new model tag), in comparison to a thin white girl who is just sitting there doing nothing (also with a new model tag).

I guess this is a little more of a rant than a question, but do you guys know of any American black or ebony MFC models that are still active? (I already know about DulceMoon, she's beautiful, but she's also the only one I actually know about that regularly breaks the top 50)

For some reason it is much more difficult to find black girls in this business than white or latinas, maybe because the black community tends to be more conservative at least when it comes to these matters. So seeing prominent black girls is difficult, just a matter of arithmetic, but it doesn't mean they don't exist. There black models in every level of success in this community including MFC top 20 models like Quinnlive and Dulcemoon. Not to mention the amount of skinny white girls struggling really hard to make ends meet doing this job.

As a personal note, I find that these mindsets tend to really fuck up with people's heads and instead of helping them succeed it hinders them greatly. Whatever you believe about yourself becomes your destiny so if you think you don't stand the same chances as white girls, that you are at a disadvantage, that you could never earn big simply because of your race then you are prepping yourself for failure before you even give the platform or the audience a real opportunity. It might be comfortable to place the responsiblity over your success on variables you don't control because it exonerates you from the consequences, but what you need to do to succeed is exactly the opposite: take responsibility for your success or failure as an individual.