Bongacams owe me money

ManyVids

So, I signed up on Bongacams to try it out and see how it was compared to MFC. I worked one week and never got paid (that was 3 weeks ago). I've been in contact with their "financial department" who swear up and down my payment was made successfully, which is was not because I never got it. I have also sent them a copy of my bank statement to show the payment never went through but somehow they NEVER get the email with my statement when I send it. I feel like they are a fraud now. Has anyone else ever been ripped off on that site? If not, be careful. I dont trust them at all anymore.

ManyVids

''Minimum payment amount is $50 for models and $100 for studios.

Payment Methods
For your convenience, we offer a variety of payment methods. Feel free to choose the one that suits your needs best. The following payment methods are available for both international and US models:

Paxum (no fees);
ePayments (no fees);
ePayService (no fees);
WebMoney (3% fee);
Wire Transfer - $535 minimum payout (fee 30 EUR, payouts only in EUR);
Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple (fee depends on cryptocurrency exchange rate at the time of payout).

Additional Payment Methods for Payouts in the USA
In addition to the above-mentioned payment methods, the US models and studios can also get paid by:

Check (no fees);
Direct Deposit (no fees).
''

I always got money weekly on paxum

ManyVids

You need to have a valid proof(coordinates of transaction) that bonga had send the money...with this proof you can go to your bank and they can try to track the money...when bonga want not to give to you this proof,they can send it directly to your bank via fax and you must just inform your bank about your problem and your bank know what they must do with...