Broadcasting across two cam sites at the same time using a mobile phone.

annie

Simply curious how do you broadcast across two separate cam websites at the same time using a smart mobile phone?

I was watching a model broadcast which was live on both Camsoda and Stripchat at the same time. This model was broadcasting in a public grocery store as she was buying groceries while pushing a shopping cart around the store. Then she would stop and flash the camera. At different spots in the store.

I am confused because in her broadcasts it showed she was using her phone to do this. Because she mentioned about her phone battery getting low. However during the broadcasts I seen her pick up the phone to read and type messages. So it felt like to me she either had a second camera connected to the phone or somebody running another camera in the background even though you see no other people in her live show.

Not sure how she was getting away doing naked flashing and playing with herself for viewers in a public supermarket without being caught by somebody in the store. Let along begin caught by store security cameras.

I often wonder how models like the example above do this stuff in public considering you would need a way to hold your phone without drawing too much attention to yourself from other people shopping near you.

Anyway, as a new cam model just trying to understand other broadcasting options that go beyond a computer a certain spits in your home.

yoyo

My guess is she has two phones, one for each site that she was broadcasting to. AS to the public stuff...some states have and locations have more lax rules about nudity. If it's not obvious to people (and many people are very oblivious to whats going on around them) then it's easier to do. Plus just because there are security cameras, doesn't mean anyone is actively watching them. Or if they are...maybe they're enjoying the show!