Camcontacts

skylarmaexo

For me CamContacts is decent site, regulars come n go, some custies disappear due to personal reasons, some - come. I like it tho. Pay period is 2 weeks (every 3rd Monday they send income), they pay on e-wallets depends on what suits u best: i use Paxum, some girls - Cosmopayment , some - ePayservices. Minimum is 100$ for 2 weeks to reach. They pay in dollars. They are very accurate with payments.
Its offline site so it may take enough time to get pvt (sometimes ages). But I like to run it as backup, its worth it (for me).
I like they dont demand anything (room equipment, a lot of lightening etc like on LJ), u can set ur own price from the beginning (there is no probation period like on ImLive, for ex), their share cut is 50% (abit lesser if there is a member some host brought via her refferal (if that member is in ur pvt) , then she takes her honest cut off). Traffic - lotsa wasted days, but there are days which justify all lol
You never know till u try. As always) Btw, they hold the events twice per year (anniversary of the site, and Valentine`s day) - so during contest top girls earn, all the rest - suck (guess it concerns any contest at any site). Now after Valentine`s contest its dead for me, the other sites help abit, but I do have regulars there and know I`ll always get mine.