Camming can be challenging when you don't have any self confidence

clips4sale

Camming can be challenging when you don't have any self confidence but this is something you have to fake it until the money starts rolling in.

I took a long hiatus from the camera. I worked it full-time from 2003 til about 2006 then depression and being diagnosed with PTSD and bipolar disorder kicked in and I couldn't bring myself to cam longer then an hour. I became to beat myself up over it a lot which doesn't help when the guys who come in your room are really there to see you.

So what you only have a few things to work with camming, just work with what you have I am sometimes working in a tank top same old bra and a thong, rewash the one good outfit you have until you make enough to buy another one. Key thing is make sure your hair and make up is right if you wear make up. for me I have to make sure I wear lip gloss and ear earings. I am dying to get back into wearing a weave or wig again.

Stick with a schedule that helps build regulars go outside your schedule sometimes to get new guys, smile at everyone who comes in your room, play music that makes you dance, watch a comedy in the background so your naturally going to laugh at the show so guys think you are happy.

you mentioned you only about 0.70 I say make your rate a little higher where you are always making at least $1.00 per minute that helps with building up confidence and making you happy. If your under a dollar then you feel like you will never reach your goal, but I've noticed once I changed my rate so that I take home at minimum a dollar or more then I am more likely to stick around on cam and try and get another show or tip and I am not so upset when I get those minute guys because I am getting at start $1.40 a minute.