Camming for gofundme, ideas/opinions?

cam

I need your opinion on that, so i have a gofundme account for a surgery i wanna get, and I was wondering if there is a site where I can link my gofundme and exchange it with nudes cam shows videos and etc, i know there are some ways on eg sites like clips4sale where i could sell my stuff and earn money or work as a cam girl and earn money too, but I wondered if there is a site where its allowed to post my gofundme and exchange those kind of things for donations with specific amount, the reason im asking this specifically is because I wanna people who donate me also being able to see the purpose im raising money, how the donation go, the need for it and get the motivated to donate me. I know sites like herbody bank which is very similar to what I'm asking, and also another site but I had girls who had tried those and told me it wasnt worth it at all, also in one of the two sites i know (the one is herbodybank the other one i dont remember its name) ask for a monthly payment in order to be on that site, and accept only paypal which doesnt work at all for me and the population of the site is very low. Any ideas? suggestions and etc?