Camming idea? (a hobby horse)

Hi to you All,

i'm not sure this is the right place to post, but here we go. What i have been thinking is this: eveny if it's just sexual fantasies men are after (i realize it is not), they're not getting them. In the sense: if i loved steam locomoties, i would not watch a working one up close all they long. i have a few scenarios in mind that i am contemplating, but i am hesistant to try them out as no other camgirl (i've heard of) has ever attempted something similar:

i would put a hobby horse next to the fuck machine (somewhere in the foreground) and hide the ugly metal thing to which the dildo is attached. i would be a "girl learning to ride". two cameras: one shows me from the front, the other the back, where the dildo riding action takes places. I pretend to be innocent, viewers give tokens so i have "carrots for my horse". i'm pretending to ride a horse and stay in character. am i the only one who would like to watch something like this? it doesn't require knowledge of English, it does have the "unplunging of the bathtub with the plunger" in full view for those interesed. would this be a step in the right direction? i could develop this further, but i would like your feedback.
S.

ps i am obviously not writing just about "hobby horse camming," but about creating an imaginary space for the erotic mind to work overtime. would men like that? if not - why? if yes - why don't we do it, then?