Camming while living at home

cosplaycamgirl

I live at home with my mother. I’m 25, female and I cam full time. I tell my mom and other family that I have a regular at home job. She has no idea that I cam and do phone sex full time:) lol. I cam when she leaves for work and while she’s sleeping.

Before she leaves for work, I sit in front of my computer with headphones in as if I’m “working a regular job” and as soon as she leaves for work, I start getting dressed for cam. I’ll continue to do that until I’m able to move out and cam freely in my own space !

alice90

I did this for a year but last month I was finally able to move into my own place and its SOOO much better. The amount of freedom I have with my times and choosing when to cam, being as loud as I want and not worrying about anyone. Its amazing

mischka

Im impress that you (and others) manage to work while others are sleeping! Its great that you manage to pull it off.

As a side note, just something to consider... It might seems like an expense, but it would probably be more of an investment. Being able to work in an environment that is more flexible would most likely increase your earnings greatly. You'd be able to work more hours, when it suits you best, sleep when it's best for you as well. You would also be able to have a different level of interaction with your audience, increasing the variety of entertainment, viewers and that feeling of full freedom would probably grately increase the quality of your time online and optimize it, financially as well. I would personally do it as soon as it would seem possible.