CamShows

xhamster

Am I right assuming that there are 2 kinds (maybe more) of camgirls?
So the ones who sit in front of the camera waiting for something to happen, doing nothing, I've seen a lot of these and, honestly, don't understand how they can make money like that!
I saw someone the other day with an angry face and when someone said: Babe, show your ass or something like that...she just typed nervously take me to pvt, take me to pvt!

And the ones who prepare their shows?

For the ones preparing shows... do you make a script?

bosco

Administrator
Staff member
There are so many different styles!!! You must keep in mind that many hosts are veterans and they already have a customer base... they have previously worked hard for years in order to be sitting there apparently "doing nothing" (They already know what they are doing by years of experience... teasing time and resting time, etc) ... some other performers are being couched and well some of them might be newbies and trying things out.
This community has a lot information to learn from, it will take you hours and hours of reading from the beginning and you will start learning and understanding the behavior of people who come to your room. Just take the time to start studying and with some time of broadcasting you will slowly get the hang of it.