Camsoda questions

CamSoda

Hey everyone! So I'm totally new to pretty much everything (camming and posting in forms...I know I'm a cave women). So I've had my first show 2 days ago and again yesterday. It went really really really well, I made WAY more money then what I was expecting and I somehow have almost 100 followers now which is pretty cool considering I was only on for a total of 4 and a half hours... but a lot of people were asking me if I did cam 2 cam. I was totally honest with them and told them I didn' know how to do that. So today I went to my profile on camsoda...And still couldn't figure it out. I feel kinda technology stupid anyways I was curious and wanted to see if anyone on here knew how cause I can't seem to find a lot of post on camsoda :/ if anyone knows how to do that please let me know...I already have 2 people waiting for me to get back to them! Oh and I also wanted to know how you can do split camming ( I think that's what that is called) on camsoda and another website. I'm not registered on any other websites but it is something I would like to do iin the future!!!
Let me know also about your first experience with camming on camsoda or any other site! :) I've been reading a lot of post on here and you guys are amazing!!
I hope everything I've said make sense haha.

Hulu

Probably because Camsoda has 0 traffic; if you are set on live camming I suggest Streammate. If you are willing to go outside the box and do something else; NF is amazing and putting out clips on C4S, MV and IWC. I haven't really live cammed in 3 years but SM/MFC/CB are the main sites with the most traffic. I personally do not like free shows/free chat hence why I suggested Streammate. Traffic on SM is always consistent, No bottom nudity in free chat or shows.