Can I Leave My Streamate Studio?

I realized that I was working through Streamate from a studio account. I want to get out of the studio so I can get my full 35% instead of 25%.

How do I go about doing that?

I’m currently under internet modeling studio.

I had no idea.

I signed up months ago thinking internet modeling was like another cam site. I had no idea they were a studio.

Last edited by a moderator:

trippiebri

This is a reminder for all, to read the TOS on everything, before agreeing to anything!

Some studios want to legally tie a model up........its all there in the TOS. Seems like its usually for six months, at least. The only way out, is to cam from another site, for six months, and then register under a different cam name......be sure you inform the studio, that you wish to terminate ur relationship w them!
Hopefully, your studio contact is for only one site, like SM.

If the proper procedure is not followed, the studio will follow up, and the model might be responsible for "damages"
The cam sites are not the culprits, they have to abide by the TOS you signed, with the studio.
Of course, it might help, if the cam sites were more forthcoming about studio contracts, but the sites make money from the studio models......