Can you give me any suggestions? Is there anything I do wrong?

erinallen

I have been having low days.
I tried staying naked/ dressed, change different goals, changing makeup, filters, teasing, talk, even different style. But it doesn't seem to work anymore. Much less people are watching my stream this week. Is my stream too blurry? Do I need to change my look or hair if that's the problem? Or it's just that people are all bored of me..
I'm getting really upset...
My Chaturbate username is kaveskiki. Maybe you can watch me and tell me what the problem is if you want to. Thank you.

ava

Speaking as a member, I think you should generally avoid thinking that low traffic is because of anything you’re doing wrong. Especially this week, when everyone is busy and distracted by holiday events, travel and gift purchases. But really that applies to any week.

Until you have established some “regulars” that come to most shows, you might have days when people just aren’t finding you. It’s not because of anything you are doing wrong. There are a lot of models, and as a member, I think it’s almost impossible to see all of the ones I would genuinely enjoy. It took me 8 months to find the model I enjoy the most. Not because she suddenly got better at modeling, and not because I wasn’t searching before. It’s just a huge game of chance, as a member, trying to land in rooms that match my tastes.

Keep your head up and keep doing the type of show you prefer doing. I promise there are members that would love it. You just have to be patient enough to wait for them to find you. Good luck!