Chaturbate and Manyvids audience/questions

ravenlove

I wanted people who find me through Chaturbate or Manyvids know they can pay for my snapchat using either MV or CB, but it seems like I can't outright advertise outside payment or links on chaturbate. I like having that transparency with people (i.e someone from manyvids has a chaturbate account they would rather pay with). Is there a way to do that? Or should I just assume chaturbate users want to pay via tokens and MV users will pay via "make it rain."

I'm going to do my own videos for Manyvids, but I'm contemplating doing custom videos. I start school soon, so I don't know if that would be a lot on my plate. The rates I set for myself is 1 minute = $1.99 and additional fees for anal (if I do at all), squirting, toys, etc.

nicole2020

Most sites aren’t going to want you to promote other payment methods while using their platform. You could direct members of various sites to email or tweet you and then you could give them different options for payment. From my expierence though, if a guy contacts you via a particular site and they are used to using that site that is how they are most comfortable paying.

I also urge you to reconsider $1.99/min for customs. The going rate is around $10/min and sometimes more depending on the details. I worry if you charge to little you will be bombarded with disrespectful asshats.