Chaturbate banned my account

juliana

Hello

My user name is juliana

I got this message “We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.

• The discussion or act of bestiality (animals used in a sexual way) is not allowed.

I am not into any kind of fetish but sometimes clients start talking about something and I don’t know how to behave. I remember the guy who was sending videos of animals. I was just pretending to be OK with that as I was not sure if it was allowed or not, neither did I know how to behave in such a situation. Now my account is banned because of that but you can see that I wasn’t the person who introduced such an idea. How to unblock my account, I really need the job. Also advice me how to behave in such a situation in the future.

I tried to DM punker_barbie but wasnt sure if my message was sent as I am a new user here.

bunni

The fact that you pretended to be OK with it will be seen as you discussing it, whether or not you introduced the topic.

In future, depending on what the site rules are, you either 1) tell them that the topic is not allowed, 2) ban them from your room, 3) report him to the site, or 4) all 1, 2 and 3.

I don't know if you will have any luck getting Chaturbate to listen to your pleas as bestiality is one of THE BIG no-no's on ALL sites.

Have a good read of all the threads here to get tips on how to be the boss in your room and not to let guys run things/get you banned.