Check if your feed is not recorded by now?

CherryCrush

Legendary
Hello, I would like to bring your attention to the following domain, it is a domain that steals thousands of private shows from the biggest Big Box Cam Sites per day! It is a ongoing battle, you are probably (hopefully not) on there, check it in the SEARCH input field, enter your stage name there. The stealing domain in question is: www.webcamrecordings.com ( and her sisters domains ) Copy paste it in your browser. You'll see, they have a system that seems to record all the private shows on ALL the domains, day in day out.

Maybe its a plan to collectively start a removal service through this community? Or maybe find out who is doing this, and why he has access to private areas on cam sites. Anyway, if you are on there, you'll have to send a removal request. Make sure your Stage name remains valuable online, sites like this devalue all your time. You can also send complaints to your Cam Platform and tell them they are stolen from, it did not helped much for me, but maybe they listen to performers more?

If you need help with removal requests, you can use online services that do this for you, this is a paid service. Google can help you to them, something with ContentRemovalService.

Hoping to have informed you all, my apologize for the content of the message, it is not always a happy day

CherryCrush

Legendary
Really appreciate the information. I have found many recordings of my shows on other places, but will definitely check this one out. Thank you.