clone a willie

ok so i just celebrated my 27th birthday and my husband decided to do someting different for me.. lol.. he and i have always gone to adult stores on a regular basis and totally enjoy just hanging out in the stores and seeing what we can find.. but for the last few years we have had our eyes set on a vibrating clone a willie set.. so he decided to just go ahead and get it and stop procastinating about it... lol.. plus during my shows i can use it instead of my giant dildos and keep my v's shape to him.. lol... if only the guy online only knew that my new toy is actually my husbands member!!! hahahaha.. heres the thing it took about 20min to get the mold set up and made.. then 2-4 hrs later we had to add the rubber and let it set for 24hrs... after it set we pulled it out of the container and there it is!!! an exact replica of my husband!!!!!! the detail is amazing to be honest and the feel of it is rather nice.. not too hard or too rubbery... for those of you who are married you should try this out ASAP!!!

amyhonney

yes there are diffrent colors, i got tan cause my husband is white, they also have chocolate, and then they have glow in the dark.. willow, if your single then get your fun time buddy to do it.