Does Streamates sabotage models?

rosie

Ive been making 25$/hr consistantly no matter the amount of hours I put in, or goldshows i do its always stuck at that average. I would make 100 dollars within 2 hours, and then my room will be dead silent for the next 2 hours. Or i will make 25$ in the first hr, 50$ the next hour, and then silence the 3rd hr, then 25$ the 4th hr.

Its hard to explain, but no matter what my average hourly earnings are 25$/hr. Does Streamate regulate their site in a way where they limit your earnings to a certain amount per hr, or does this just happen to me? All of the glitches that are happening on the site (like when someone clicks on your room but they cant see you, or kicking a customer out of a pvt session) dont seem to be accidental. Or maybe its just very coincidental that im always making that amount on average.

does anyonw know how to rank higher on Streamate despite their "unique" geo ranking system?

stellarloving

Yes, reach out to a rep, like above. But why would any site sabotage a model? When we make $$ they make money!

But, SM has glitches and constantly upgrading.......upgrades are welcome, but unfortunately some come with more glitches.
I'm not a super high earner on SM, but my goal is 50$ hr, which I usually make and more........I only cam for about two hrs ea nite, so I have to make my time count........total focus on my room, no checking my iPhone, I try to be engaging......

TBH I rarely check my ranking, I know its low, as I'm not on that many hours, plus I don't participate in the SM contests.......but my regs know where to find me.....
I don't have the psychic energy to try and figure out there rating system, but I don't really care.....so unimportant to me....