Doubts about bank wire/transfer in cam4

aarina12

Sorry for my naive question but, does any of you have experience with receiving a bank wire/transfer from Cam4 into your bank account (European, in euro)?

In Cam4 website I read that the minimum pay is 100 USD. This will take 5-7 days to get to my bank account. I also read that my bank can take some comission. Would you mind to share your experience? Do you recommend Euro Bank Wire or some of the other alternatives (Bitsafe, Paxum, ePayServices)?

Also, I wonder which kind of information appears visible on my bank account when receiving a transfer from Cam4. I'd like to keep some privacy and I'm concerned about the possiblity that it appears something like "Transfer from Cam4 for being a webcam model" .

Thanks!

Sorry for my naive question but, does any of you have experience with receiving a bank wire/transfer from Cam4 into your bank account (European, in euro)?

In Cam4 website I read that the minimum pay is 100 USD. This will take 5-7 days to get to my bank account. I also read that my bank can take some comission. Would you mind to share your experience? Do you recommend Euro Bank Wire or some of the other alternatives (Bitsafe, Paxum, ePayServices)?

Also, I wonder which kind of information appears visible on my bank account when receiving a transfer from Cam4. I'd like to keep some privacy and I'm concerned about the possiblity that it appears something like "Transfer from Cam4 for being a webcam model" Smiley xD

Thanks!