Fake Boobs?

camgirls

I know this is RANDOM but I dont know Where else I could ask this, Since if I was to talk about this to anybody in my entourage they would Judge me to the FULLEST .

I want to get my boobs done... I have pretty natural boobs, I just want bigger ones... have nothing to do with low self esteem, I Just love fake boobs lol

So to girls that have fake boobs? How long did the healing process take ? Since Im a single mother. I dont want to be unable to take care of my son While im healing.

Is Silicon or Salt water bags better ? How much was it ? Were you scared ?

I just need as many info as possible before I start looking for a Surgeon.

cams4

I have had my saline for 15 years. I am a D i used to be bigger but ive got muscle capsulation around them so they have gotten smaller. 15 years ago I paid. 4grand. I am getting them upgraded. With the new silicone type... The silicone is much safer now in that it doesnt leak into your body if puntured or by muscluar capsulations. I can have them redone by the same doctor... who over the years I desided was just a rude son of a bitch for only 4grand since he did my first. But I like the female dr I have been seeing lately and she is 9grand. About my sugery.. and boobs in general if you go under the breast, healing time is much faster. I chose to go under the muslce. That may also depend on the cost. If you go under the boobs.. gravity is STILL going to happen... it can not be avoided. But if you go under the muscle, directly against the rib cage it is VERY PAINFUL. you will need help even opening your painpills or talking. It takes breathe to talk and when they go under the muscle they stretch the muscles even in your back, shoulders, and chest, of course. lol. My dr told me i would feel like I was hit by a truck and he was right. Its a major surgery and especially more if you go under the muscle. But youll want to. They wont drop face down like all tittys of all sizes will eventually. Plus they look more natural, not like cantalopes stuck to your chest. MINE look like that now cus its been 15 years and I have muscle capsulation BUT they ARE supposed to be replaced EVERY TEN YEARS!!! Remember if you go under the muscle I REPEAT, YOU WILL NEED HELP!!!! Even opening your pill bottles. I had brusing down the back of my arms after my surgery because of all the muscles being pulled over D size implants.. remember your natural boobs are NOT under the muscle so going just under the breast is much easier and a much quicker recovery time.