Feeling guilty from getting a model in trouble

fox

Hey all , I’m new here but i’ve been lurking for awhile. I recently had an interaction with a model from Russia that I feel guilty about.

So I was using LJ, and found a model that seemed chill. She is new, and this is her 3rd day on cam for some studio in SPB. Probably the best personality i’ve seen on there that just wanted to vibe. I witnessed her practicing tiktok dances for half an hour straight while telling people not to go private until after she’s done practicing. I chilled in her room in free chat for awhile before going to private finally. She is a non-nude model, so basically we just talked in private for about 40 minutes.

We talked about things like life in Russia compared to where I am (United States), food, music and the Soviet Union under Stalin. Everything you can think of basically. It was refreshing to talk to a model about history and world events rather then dildo sizes for once.

Well, as world politics is currently all about the brink of World War 3 and Russian threats of invasion, I thought it will be interesting to get a perspective from a native on this issue of Ukraine and Russia.

Needless to say, the conversation got edgy. I did not really feel we should go to war, while she felt Ukraine should compromise somehow. We had a very civil private chat though. I wrapped it up as I had to go and I said good talk i’ll see you tomorrow, which she promptly said to me “ok maybe” very enthusiastically. I didn’t think anything of it as it was good vibes all around despite talking about heavy topics. I’ll all for intellectual meaningful conversations.

That was the last time I saw her online.

She didn’t log in ever again for almost a week. I know models on LJ have high turnover, but seeing someone disappear only after 3 days makes me wonder if I got her in trouble, especially since I was her only private that day before she dipped.

Looking back at it, I should of steered the conversation towards more acceptable topics, but I was too impressed to see a model lecture me on World War 2 and the Battle of Stalingrad. I couldn’t believe it was even real.

Anyway, this is more of a confession and learning lesson that I fucked up🤡

Other then obvious personal details, are there things that clients should really not talk about ?

Thanks for reading!

shelly

Sounds like a normal conversation. The studio couldn't care less that you talked about politics, they just want the money.
She may just be off for a week or two or quit. The "maybe" makes it sound like she knew something might be going on. If she was let go it wasn't because of your conversation.

Word of advice though, avoid discussing the current political situation. The information the average Russian citizen has isn't the same as yours. I've spent a fair amount of time there and it even gets awkward with friends I've known for years. Their pride took a real hit when the Soviet Union crashed. It didn't get better when they were basically ignored for years after. That was what Putin capitalized on and why he was so popular originally. Many of them see the US government as the aggressor based on the information they have so it's kind of a minefield and it's easy to alienate someone without meaning to.