Finally Met My Cam Model

musk

Legendary
I have been waiting for this for a long time. I posted on this forum a while back about the potential of this relationship being a scam. And I know that it could still be that. But there are no indications that it is.

I’m currently lounging on the couch in their living room, 8 days into a 3 week trip to their country. It’s been great, but not perfect. We’ve traveled all over, seeing a bunch of really amazing, beautiful places. They have been a very generous guide and our chemistry has been pretty close to best-case-scenario.

I arrived in the evening. They met me at the airport with a sign and balloons. We went back to their apartment where I was greeted with a candlelit dinner and champagne, rose pedals strewn about. It was a very nice greeting. We hung out and watched a movie. They told me that we’d be sleeping in separate rooms the first night because they were congested. Hearing this, I was a little worried that this trip was not going to meet the expectations that we had been discussing for so long. But at the same time, I was reminding myself that even though we’ve been talking and video chatting for 6 months, we had just essentially had our first date. And as someone that suffers from intimacy anxiety disorder, I’m not one to rush things.

Early afternoon on the second day, we had sex. And we’ve had sex all but one other day because they got their Covid vaccine and was feeling a little under the weather. The fact that we’ve had a lot of sex has assuaged some of my fears that maybe they’re not as into me as I am them. Also, our dynamic is really good. They show a lot of interest in me and our conversations never dip. We laugh a lot and have a bunch of inside jokes already. They took me to meet their family and some of their really close friends, all who seemed to already know a lot about me and were also very friendly and interested. This made me feel a lot better about everything.

I was worried that people may not think I’m serious about this model, that I was making a trip solely for sex, or that I was just a plain old creep. But I didn’t get that sense.

Sounds perfect, yes? Not totally. Kissing has been an issue. We’ve only made out one time (after we had already had sex 3 or 4 times). This feels weird to me and I’m not sure if it should be a red flag or not. I’m kind of afraid to bring it up in conversation because I don’t want them to feel pressured. But for me, it’s really strange that I can count on a certain level of physical intimacy (non-sexual), great conversation/rapport, and really great sex… but no kissing.

This person is currently trying to sort out some stuff with their broadcasting account and so I really font want to add any stress while that’s going on.

Shoild I bring it up? And if so, what’s the best way to do it? Kissing is important to me and it’s hard for me to take a lack thereof as anything but they’re not as into me as all the other factors I mentioned would suggest.

When you're together again, just ask "Is it okay if I kiss you?" You'll either get a yes or no...and she might be surprised that you even have to ask. Maybe she's been waiting for you to kiss her first.