First Cam Experience - and I freaked out.

clips4sale

So, I just attempted my first time modeling. And heres what happened...

I was online for about two minutes, just sitting there talking to people and saying Hi and being friendly, and somebody took me private.

Which should be awesome ... but instead, I completely freaked out. I sat there looking confused and probably terrified for a few seconds, and then he messaged me saying Make me cum.

I don't know what happened. My heart started beating really fast, and I felt this overwhelming anxiety at the words and just the entire situation. Everything became very ... real. And I was just like "nope, can't do it" and exited out of my browser.

Did this happen to anybody else? I don't know if it's performance anxiety or what ... but I freaked out. And I'm kind of afraid to go back online now. I felt ... out of place and on the spot. Maybe it was the first time jitteries.

Any advice?

clips4sale

I am very sorry you had such a debut .

"Make me cum" is terrible at the beginning - it's such a pressure, I sometimes freak out when my partner says something like that to me. Especially when he gives me 5, 10 minutes to achieve that. I can believe for you it could be absolutely paralysing. Make him cum HOW?

I totally understand your panic. It was your first time. First times in every job can be hard!
I also admire you because you came and described your problem, searching for a solution or at least better understanding yourself. I think you are brave and determined.

What would help you to relax? You are the Queen there, it's your own safe space, your offer for customers. Even if the customer is demanding - you are the one who has the power.
You can provide yourself proper conditions but what should happen to make you relaxed?
What would you need at that moment to feel better?