For all camgirls: How You See The Perfect Site to Stream On?

carolinediazl

We all know the drill: either it's low percentage for us, either low traffic, either a scam site, and the fun goes on.
The ideal site for me, with all realistic aspects of it, would be: i get 60%, HIGH traffic 24/7 and payment options to be at least 5 options.
Question no 2 or rather call it a challenge: i challenge ALL sites to tell US, girls, WHY this is not on the market yet. Because , as in that fable with ants and grasshoppers, WE DO ARE ALL ALL YOUR BUSINESS!! And if we decide one day to go have a 3 months break, all together, you are all fucked! One day i might organise this out of boredom, mark my word?!!

mayalorenl

Unrealistic expectations my dear, u know what sites say about us?! We don't care, u'll never be able to do a strike because u as individuals don't matter, we have every day new models starting to cam.
There was a kinda famous model on Ifriends site Amanda36C that went into a fight with the site for some financial reasons (unfair chargebacks) and don't think she won as she sued them, they were too big simply, all sites are too big for us to do anything regarding our rights, we are independent contractors not employees so if we don't like the working environment and conditions we are free to leave.