For Streamate performers: Block Session Quandary...

SideDaddy

Hey Streamate ladies (and gents), gonna relay a situation, in the hopes of garnering some information that I can use to deal with an issue I am having with Streamate Performer "Support".

I had a new guest this week take Me up on My 15min. Exclusive Block. I do not often keep manual track of time with clients on SM, because they've spoiled Me with their time-tracking interface. After what felt like 15 minutes, the client left. I checked My earnings, and I saw 15mins 0sec and My money was correct.

He came back, and I got a notification that he was requesting an 11 minute Block...but I don't offer that. This perturbed Me, but I went along. During this new session, he also tipped Me 5 Gold. However when I checked My earnings, I saw no adjustment to My balance, other than the $1.75 cut I get for 5 Gold. I waited, I refreshed - still nothing.

So I do what I always do in SM - related situations; I called Nemesis. She told Me that this has happened to her before, and gave Me two bits of info. that SM has NEVER shared with Me:

- If a guest buys a block and they leave under 3 minutes - they pay the discounted rate for the minutes used, no more, no less.

- If a guest stays over the 3 minutes - they pay the agreed-upon discounted time, for the full length of the advertised block.

- If a guest leaves before the time is up (after three minutes), he has 2 hours from that end time to redeem the balance of the time he paid for. Remember, after 3 minutes, you get the full length (albeit discounted) earnings.

I've seen none of this stuff documented anywhere. And I've combed through Streamate's stuff as meticulously as possible. But in My discussions with support via email - not only does it feel like it's a new person responding to Me with each reply, but they have yet to mention any of these things to Me. I've told them that two sessions happened, and one would be more noticeable since Gold was tipped in during the show, and they said they have no record of that.

How in the actual fuck can you not have a record of the time a guest left a block session, or the time he came right the fuck back for the balance? They are making it seem like I am fabricating the session, when it is quite clear that they have this session policy, re: balance of time & payment...it's just another Streamate Secret Policy however, because I don't know many who know about it.

SideDaddy

Hey girl hey!!! Get your sweet ass on Skype soon - let's have a toke sesh.! I'm so happy you're on SM now...apart from My personal issues with 'em, they really are My only big box camming site.