Getting creative, making $$!

SasshaRed

So I just joined MFC about three weeks ago, and in the beginning I was making decent tips, but lately it's been mostly just basic members (who have no tokens to tip) or looky-loos. Lots of guys with no tokens to offer, mansplaining how I should just get naked right from the get-go to lure in more members, but then why would they bother tipping if I'm already naked? So I'm trying to come up with some new, fresh ideas...

I was gonna head to Claire's and get some glasses to wear, since I lost my real glasses... I'm considering joining more camgirl sites, so I'm totally open to suggestions on which ones pay the most (or the most frequently.) Has anyone ever sold their panties on a cam site? I was thinking that might be a good way to earn some extra money (totally got that idea from OITNB lmao.) I just opened a twitter account specifically for my MFC site so I can let my followers know when I'm going to be camming, and what I will be doing. I downloaded some free apps on my phone, like "spin the wheel", thinking that for 15 tokens, they can choose what they want to be on the wheel (ten slots, two will be labeled "spinner's choice) and then for maybe 30-50 tokens, they get to spin it. I was going to use a dry erase board to write the name of my "high rollers" and have it up behind me, to make them feel special. Any other tips? I can't afford light umbrellas or anything like that... So I need to be creative on a budget.

tl;dr What sites are best for making the most money/garnering the biggest following/having the most freedom as an independent camgirl? What are some inexpensive ways to get a bigger following? What are the best sites and best ways to sell things like your panties, and what other kinds of things might you sell? How much should I charge for a skype show? (A true private on MFC is 80tks/min, so I have been using that as a guideline, but I'm getting the impression that that is a lot more than most girls charge. Can I do like, an auction? Highest bidder gets 5 minutes alone with me in skype, regardless of how much the highest bid is? I NEED HELP!!!!

P.S.- Main differences (pros/cons) of MFC vs. Chaturbate? Or is there a different site that you prefer? Currently I get paid twice a month, if any sites pay daily or weekly, that would be fantastic.

SasshaRed

ALSO: how do I get more people to follow me on twitter? And what kind of stuff am i allowed to post on twitter? I know fb will remove photos of women breastfeeding when a nipple isnt even visible, so I'm trying to tread lightly...

SasshaRed

Hey girl, I haven't been in the industry long either (since Feb 2016) so I'm still learning too and I don't really like dealing with tokens so I don't get on Chaturbate or MFC often... I stick to SM (streamate)and DMN(DateModelsNow) they are both weekly payouts and the nice part about DMN is everything is money, if a guy tips you $10 you know it's $10 not having to do the math for tokens... as far as how to build your twitter I would suggest using #s that go with the topic your aiming for, sometimes trending topics if you can tie it in somehow, and tweet @ places that retweet girls a lot... thats how i have found to build a fanbase as well as friends.
If you have any questions feel free to message me, I love helping!