great first day

ocicat

My first day was great, I had already done the whole verification process a few days before, I made up my mind because I had the worst office job. When I started broadcasting I was very spontaneous and I'm very funny, so I think that attracted a lot of users. I can chat with them, laugh, have a really good time :)

spankbang

Congratulations on your first day. I know the feeling, the rush of getting verified then actually broadcasting live for the first time. I can relate because I am still new to the web cam performing thing. For me I still get a little anxiety worry about if my real world family and friends might actually find out what I am doing. But it’s is all part of the many different feeling you get from being a web cam model / performer. So far what I have learned is just be yourself. I have also learned you need to be careful because it is easy to get lost in the fantasy of broadcasting live and loose touch with real life outside of the camera. Also you have to be ok with opening up part of your life to the internet and various people watching. As well as ok with websites like Google screen capturing your images and sometimes video feed. Just sharing from what I have learned and experienced so far. Anyway, still fun in many positive ways. Good luck and have fun.