Harassment and Support

alice90

Hi everyone, hope all are well. I am not sure if this is appropriate place to ask this but I don’t know where else to go at this point. I’m having issues with a member on line and have gotten basically zero support. I’ve been on this site for 5 years. There is a member I banned a few years ago that likes to talk shit about me, he makes dumb comments to me if I happen to be in another models room supporting her. Well, my son passed away June 27, 2021, you can’t even imagine how hard it is to not only loose your only child but to have to continue to work on cam because well the world doesn’t stop because my son died and I have to… adult. This said member again was in another models room while I was visiting her and stated to me, “if I was your son I’d wish I was dead too” obviously it was upsetting and I couldn’t ignore that comment. I contacted broadcast management informed them of what was said, they stated they would take care of it. By taking care of it the suspended him for 2 weeks, he then somehow managed to get unblocked from room and came it, I tried a whole different site, he came on there, I informed management every time. The ensures he was blocked from my room and would speak to him again about it. Last night he was sending me points and tipping me without being in my room, tipping my tip target- my fuck fentanyl tip target that speaks about my loss. I’ve contacted management again but have little faith in them, is there anything else I can do? How do I get support? How can I get him banned, even if he changes his IP address. I’m fucking lost and don’t know anymore. Thank you for readying sorry if it’s a mess and all over the place.

mischka

Oh my God.. I am so sorry for your loss and also for what's happening to you.. This is so gross, he should be reported to the authorities for harassing and cyber bulling... This is disgusting omg... I don't know which site are you using but most likely the support in these cases are useless because he can always just create another account and keep harassing you... This is the sick world of camming/content creator... I can only imagine how you felt when you saw these crazy sick words written.. Unfortunately reporting him to the authorities is not that simple because he's just an account on an adult webcam site and that would be hard without the cooperation of the support (to find who he is after the credit card he used on it) which I dubt they will do anything about it but at least it worth to try... A friend of mine experienced the same thing when she left camming. That sick person chased and harassed her everywhere on social media, her family and friends included but she went to a lawyer and he contacted the support of the site she was working then.. The report is still processing now because the site claims to defend the user's privacy but they won't stop.. Now.. What else you could do... Stop seeing your camming friends for a while... Perhaps create new accounts with different names and pictures, try to cam without your face showing at first or use wigs, different makeups, if you know the country this crazy sick person is block it, even if you lose potential members from that country, your sanity is way more important than this... I hope you'll find a way to get out of this situation and this fvcking stupid creep to get what he deserves... Stay strong!