Has any had Paxum steal their money? How did you deal with this situation?

ava

Hi all - really need some advice here,

I have been using Paxum for a year now, its been ok, no real issues until last month. Then mid November I sent a wire transfer from paxum to my bank account for quite a bit of money (more than I've transferred before). After a week the transfer never arrived and I reached out to paxum and they were super nice, said they would look into it right away. As of today its been 4 weeks I've been waiting for the transfer to arrive - all I get when I reach out to them is that they are waiting to "hear back from their banking partner" and thank you for my patience.

I've pretty much lost my patience as now I can't pay my bills -has anyone been in this situation and how did you sort it out? Did you manage to work it through with Paxum or did you need to notify the police? I would rather not involve the police for many reasons, one of them being this line of work still seems to be in a bit of a grey area for Canada, though if any Canadian models have had success working with authorities I would love to hear feedback.

Lastly what payout processes do those in Canada/New Zealand recommend - I don't think I can continue using paxum as now my trust in them is completely broken.

Thank you everyone for your feedback