Has anyone else had something like this happen on Streamate?

FanCentro

So I had a client hit me up for an exclusive party and he spent a lot of time with me! He was not on cam, but would type a script and I would answer him and was really into it. He was fun! He asked if I would change clothes (something white) and I was happy to. I took a short break, changed clothes, went online and there he was, taking me again into a pretty extensive exclusive party. He had sent me a note through the SM system in between shows (I must have taken too long) and it was short but asking when I was coming back online.

After the party was over, I wanted to send him a thank you response just to say I had a good time. Sure enough, when I replied to his note, it said it could not be sent. No matter what I did, I cannot write to him even though he wrote to me. This makes me suspicious of the entire interaction. Has anyone else had something like this happen on SM? Could he have deleted his account or do you have to specifically state that you will take responses. It just strikes me as odd. I look forward to hearing from others.

THANKS!!!

FanCentro

You are not able to initiate any contact via email with members. Even if they have tipped you a million dollars, or spent 24 hours with you in private. If they have never initiated conversation with you via email, there is no way for you to converse with any of your fans. Which really stinks because I do a lot of contests with my fans and they need to email me in order for me to email them their winnings. If they forget to email me after the game, there is no way for me to reward them with they prize they earned. There should be a way around this. :-(

FanCentro

It was happening to me all the time with one client. Eventually I stopped messaging him back. So...enters private once in a blue moon always spending the same sum of money, after he messages me, I still can t respond back. He changes his nickname very often because every time I see him with a different name and at first I thought it s this thing. But no, cayse I ve been mesaging other people who are changing their nicknames also and it was possible. I told him several times in our chat that somehow I can t message him back, even soon after the private. He did not offer me an explication as if he would not be aware of this but anyway, if he can t figure this out on his own, it seems stupid and it just makes him even more stupid and I don t try thinking if it s a setting, a glitch, continuously nickname changing or etc.
EDIT: Now I read your last post. Well, good to know. Thanks for sharing the explanation.