Have an issues i need to run by people

So i was in a girls gold show yesterday. She offered 350 videos for a 25$ After i paid she says to get the vids you have to subscribe to her fan club, then take her exclusive. She said at the end of the private she would give a link to the videos. By the way her exclusive rate was over 12$ a minute, which is really high. During the private she was badgering me for gold. At the end of the private she sends me to a link to her onlyfans page, which is another charge to get that content. I sent her a message cause i was mad that i did not receive what she said i would. She then said i did not listen and blamed this all on me. I had almost 250$ invested and i am mad that i got very little for it. I sent an email to the admin but have not heard back.

Am i wrong to feel like i have been scammed by her or is what she is doing totally fine. Never have i been treated like this by the girls on streamate. In fact it is the other way where i send gold after a private and get vids without asking for them. Please tell me if it was wrong for her to treat me like this.

I think I know who your are talking about. Is she the one that advertises squirting DP intense gold shows and request at least 90 golds, but actually "starts it early" at 30? Then I presumed she does almost nothing until someone gives up and pay for all of it after she guilts trip members and nags them. I already felt like what she was doing from a non-member perspective was icky.
I don't know why I feel shocked that the famous link of 350 videos she promotes is actually her OnlyFans pages. That is not even allowed on Streamate and she could get in trouble over this.
I'm surprised she was able to get away with this for so long. I do not think you are wrong to feel like you have been scammed OP. She said "tip 25 golds to get 350 videos", and that simply wasn't the truth. If she plays with words saying that it was for the link only and didn't mention the necessity for joining the fanclub first plus that the link was a paid page, that is downright manipulation.