help with making my profile- CSS/HTML?

redtube

Ive been toying around with it the past few days and have been trying to find a free layout/template to use while I figure out the coding and suchgn to MAKE my own.
Years ago I used to do alot of html s tuff when myspace and neopets were big. I actually learned on Neopets when I was like ten, but I dont remember too much, just little things.

Also, im curious what other girls favor for ;video and photo editing software. I want to be able to cut parts out of the videos and put music over it and such.

Thanks for ;;your time guys! Any advisement helps!

xhamster

i taught myself using some brilliant websites! but im using a template currently while i teach myself the rest didnt take long at all to learn and get to grips with the basics to edit a template .its not a be all and end all having a css /html profile but im so happy ive learnt what i have so far its actually really simple just time consuming .

now im going to teach myself to do the whole lot without a template

xhamster

When I do profiles and websites, I always start in photoshop, for me it helps to have a visual of what im trying to make. Once I can see it then coding becomes a lot easier. for photo editing I tend to use lightroom and photoshop.

If you want to learn how to do the html and css for profiles then codecadamy is great, theres some little things that you need to work around with mfc profiles, but after doing the html and css sections on there you should be able to get it done