Holding Me Back - Please help!

Mature

I don't know what to do, I've been living with a room mate for 6 months now, and he doesn't know what I do. In fact I've been hesitant to tell him what I do as he's a total 'Slut-Shamer'. No respect for women, honestly he thinks I'm the only one who should have to clean the house, and constantly insulting girls with promiscuous tendencies, strippers, girls showing a small amount of skin etc...

The problem is, since I'm avoiding him finding out at all costs, it is holding me back from making progress in this business! I don't think he would understand that this truly is business. My boyfriend only accepts the fact that I do this because it A) makes me happy, and B) is a business! I want to tell him so I can just go off and do my thing but what if he overreacts? I know there's not really much he can do besides criticise me but I've known him for so long that it would actually hurt me. Also what if he opens his gob and blabs to everyone about what I do. He's constantly putting his other friends down around me, so why wouldn't he do the same for me around others? I'm sick of him holding me back, but I'm terrified of the consequences if I tell him. What should I do? It's so upsetting and nerve-racking.

Vintage

And why is he still your roommate? Not to be rude, at all.. PROMISE! Sometimes typed words come across with a callus tone so please don't take it that way. I'd just telling your moving.. stay with your bf a while, if you can until you get your own place. Nobody's opinion is going to stand in the way of my business unless they are the ones putting money in my account. He doesn't sound like a very good friend anyhow by the way you described him. What i mean is.. YOU may see him as a good friend to you but look how he treats his other friends when they aren't around. Not to mention the way he talks about females. WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS? I'd dom that lil bitch into my personal ass cleaner! hehe