How do I know when the model is in the room?

I have a model that I regularly bump into and enjoy, but sometimes when I log into her MFC room - there are a few persons there but for the model it says - video unavailable, model may be offline. So I am not sure if she is there. For example, I just checked and it says 3 persons are in the room, but the only person listed is my username. I don't want to just hang around, or seem that I am stalking this model, so I just sign off and try my chances later. But is has happened enough times to the point that I am wondering what's going on, and whether I am missing out on a way to hook up with my model. Any help solving this mystery will be great....

Likely those others will have been guests who died from excitement during her last show and obviously could not exit her room. You'll find a few of these unfortunates showing in random offline rooms here and there. Such is life, we never know the moment or the hour. Hopefully they left this realm with a smile on their faces from the models great show ... and they're forgiven for not having contributed to the cumshow countdown.