How do you deal with cheapskates?

camshow

Legendary
The correct title of this topic probably should have been "Is there such a thing as being too mean in free chat.

Do you have 1 or 2 customers that you don't mind hanging out with in free chat? I used to do this but I've found it's really not a good idea because if other cheapskates see you talking to them, they start to think they can just hang out without tipping or buying a show too.

Many of us have made the mistake of being too nice by being a little too chatty when we first started out. Have you found it easy to get rid of some leeches but hard to get rid of a few?

I'm actually a little surprised that there's always 1 or 2 that are actually too dense to figure out that when we've got guys that are willing to tip us, no way in hell are we gonna stop just to acknowledge some cheap ass that doesn't buy shows or tip for My time. These days I don't hesitate to tell them to phone Target or 7-11 if they're bored and just wanna talk.

I'm tempted to laugh in the faces of the cheap ass punks that call me a snob or stuck up. The dense guy I'm finding hard to get rid of once asked me to lower my price for a show, tried to get Me to send him a pair of My worn panties for free and even wanted Me to call and text him free of charge!! I never did these things for him yet, he's still stupid enough to come into My room hoping to hang out and chat but I refuse to even acknowledge him. I'm not bothered by him but I'm seriously considering banning him since he's bought only a few shows that can be counted on one hand in the nearly 3 years I've been camming.

How do you deal with cheapskates in your room? I don't have the patience to tolerate them so I just boot them right out if they're sitting there without saying a word or if they're dumb enough to make a request without tipping.

I would think his wife is glad she divorced him after he cheated on her with a cam model. The model was also married and knowing him, he most likely didn't pay for her flight or hotel room.