How to upload 4K videos to ManyVids?

nicole2020

Hey everyone! I recently figured out how to record in 4K on my iPhone which is great, but my video quality still isn't where I want it. I see a lot of other girls on ManyVids and their videos look FLAWLESS. Is some of that the lighting? There's a particular girl I am thinking of but unsure if I am allowed to name her here. I'm looking for general tips on making my videos look amazing, but I also think that my video quality is kind of butchered by the time they make it to ManyVids. Here is my upload process:

1. Film in 4K on iPhone X
2. Do any necessary editing on iMovie
3. Upload to Google Drive
4. Download from Google Drive
5. Upload to ManyVids

I'm thinking that with all those steps, the 4K is likely getting diminished along the way. Any thoughts on ways to preserve it and just in general how to reach the absolute BEST possible video quality?

alisonbelle

You may want to transfer to your PC via a usb cable of some sort if possible, and edit from there, I'm not sure on the limitations of iMovie on phone. Editing on my PC lets me set bitrate, framerate, and all that. Lighting is also a huge part of it! If I don't have good lighting, my video looks crap.

It could also just be Manyvids - I've seen a LOT of models saying that since they updated the uploader, the quality on the other end has been absolutely butchered. I'm not on MV anymore so I can't say my experience.

I also know that 4k isn't going to look the same as others; LittleMissElle/Elle Faye shoots in 4k on her iPhone and it looks amazing, DestinationKat has a higher-end (IMO) 4k DSLR that also looks amazing, and when I film in 4k on my S8 it can be a toss up on quality.