I have a stalker and hes threatening my personal life.

marybellavita

Some ass hole has found my personal FB page and made a collage with that (with my work/school/name info) and then nude pics of me, that were obviously taking several years ago. He posted it on a tumblr blog, which i have now had it removed. Now he is sending me emails wanting me to respond by tonight because he has a "simple request". There wasnt an obvious "or else" statement, but it was implied in the original message saying how he should tell 3 of my friends on facebook. Which was my mom in law, brother in law, and hubby. They all know what i do though. Im just worried that its going to get out to my boss and where i work. I already told them to make sure this guy is blocked and that no one can post publicly on their page. I called the cops, and they said if it presist then call them back and they will look into it. But the thing is, I dont know who this guy is. He has obviously seen my camshows and took screen shots of them. Im very scared. I honestly not sure what i can do other than ignore it and get the cops involved if needed. But then again, the internet is a tricky thing.

gabbiecarter

And what if you boss finds out what you are doing? You are a free woman in a free country.You don't do anything illegal,you didn't kill anyone.Your boss is sure another one of the camsites customers..Everyone is acting clean in the society and in front of pc they all are jerks...erm..
And that guy/girl (yes can be a girl who doesn't like you either) fuck off with.
When an idiot tried to "blackmail" me with pics form camming i told him very nice "My family knows what i do and i am not ashamed about it..as you can see i didn't ban my country..and you do me a favour anyway.My own advertisement costs me lots of money and you post the pics for free to help me making even more money! good luck with that and thanks!"
He stepped back :)

Of course I do not tell you to do the same haha :) But all I am trying to say is to not stress out.U don't do anything wrong in fact.The internet is full of naked girls.
And usually people who judge you should not get any attention from you because they should see their own shit from the own yard and the point the finger to you.
Everyone is living the life the way he/she wants..We don't owe explanations to anyone.Especially when the family knows what you are doing,everyone else's business shouldn't be you and your life.They don't pay your rent,bills,food,etc..
Done!