I need to get some things off my chest.

Mature

I'm sorry, but I am slightly freaking out and need to get some things off my chest. Feel very free to ignore this (although any encouragement is very welcome).

So, I am not sure how I did it, but yesterday I finally got my hands on a plane ticket to London and the departure is tomorrow.. I am right in the middle of packing and I am so nervous and freaked out that I feel like I'm gonna throw up at any second (or have a stroke, whichever comes first)..
On top of that, I was stupid enough to have 2 cups of coffee (since I didn't get much sleep last night), so now I'm not only nauseas, my heart is beating so hard that it feels like it's gonna jump out of my chest and run down the street to chill at the bath house..

While I am excited about leaving Japan and finally returning to Europe, I can't help but question myself if it is a good decision or not.. Arriving in a new foreign country just a few days before X-mas suddenly feels like a really stupid idea, even though I have at least managed to secure somewhere to stay at least until the middle of January...

Yet, I feel so unprepared (and not because my bags are still half-packed and my apartment currently looks like a bomb detonated in it), not to mention ridiculously lonely...

Sure, I was alone when I arrived here in Tokyo a year ago, but at least then I was better prepared (not really, but sorta) and arrived at a better time (arriving right before major holidays feels like such a stupid stupid stupid idea)..

I am paranoid and a pessimist, so naturally I assume that everything will fail and I will end up dying in a pile of snow at Heathrow (or possibly before even getting on the plane here at Narita)..

Clearly, packing and moving is not good for my sanity on any level..