I started camming on Stripchat right before the big change and had issues afterwards.

Camorous

I started camming on Stripchat right before the big change and had issues afterwards. The week the change occurred, I did a private show for which I was never paid and the support wasn't very helpful. Sometimes I get tipped and it doesn't show up in my tip history. I get the tokens, but just can't see the transactions. I stopped camming because I was getting annoyed with these issues and I had some personal things going on.
I'm back now after a couple of months and while these issues seem to have been mostly fixed, I still ran into the tips not showing up in the history last night. Since I was inactive for a while my room is very empty and I don't get a lot of traffic, so it's annoying that I can't properly view the maybe three people who tipped me during the night when looking at my history.
I really like the community however. People are nice and willing to chat with me without constantly asking for free requests. I also like the way private shows are set up. Apart from these couple technical kinks, I really like the site.