I will do 2 surgeries on June

carolinediazl

Hello. I am planning do some surgeries this year, honestly for myself, ive always wanted them and is not related with camming. I want to operate my nose and boobs, they are scheduled and payed but i have doubts about how to deal with my regulars after that. Ive seen so many guys being against cosmetic surgeries but they always desire the models with big and fake boobs lol, so i think they just dont truly believe that and the most funny is that my breasts are not natural but all of my regulars say "wow, your breasts are natural and so beautiful" lol, " i domt like girls who change their bodies" they say.
I didnt like the results of my first surgery because they got to small anyway so i will do it this year with size ive always wanted, nothing extreme dont worry.
So my question is, how your regulars react to your body changes?
Im planing to do a new photography album to promote the new me but i believe i will loose some regulars and win new viewers.
You know, people like to judge surgeri but i totally love cosmetic surgeries i just dont like to look like a barbie but for me any girl should do all the surgeries she want if thats what she want.

mayalorenl

Your body, your choice babygirl. I've had my boobs done and honestly, all of the members were happy for me and enjoyed the view. I don't think that they are going to react badly to you getting surgery - and if they do, that's their problem. You will for sure attract new members, so there is nothing to worry about.