If you had to choose between...

If a comic book creator asked to model you as a villain, and you had to choose between being tall and skinny, or short and fat, which villain would you be?

If you had to choose between eating a pound of salt or a pound of sugar, which would you take?

If you had to choose between a $50 bill and ten $5 bills, which would you take?

If you had to choose between being tickled for forty minutes in one session, or eating nothing but horseradish for your meals for eight days straight, which is more appealing?

If you had to choose between walking in a park or going to the art gallery, which date would you choose?

If you had to choose between hearing nails on a chalkboard or knife on a plate, which would you want to endure?

If you had to choose between answering these strange questions or ignoring them, which would you do?

cataruiz

If a comic book creator asked to model you as a villain, and you had to choose between being tall and skinny, or short and fat, which villain would you be?
I'd be tall and skinny. I'm already pretty short and not of the thin type, so I'd like to see the opposite of current "me".

If you had to choose between eating a pound of salt or a pound of sugar, which would you take?
I'd make a shit-ton of french fries and take the pound of salt. I already eat entirely too much sodium so my body should be used to it.

If you had to choose between a $50 bill and ten $5 bills, which would you take?
Ten $5 bills. I've always been into having things that look like more, even if they aren't.

If you had to choose between being tickled for forty minutes in one session, or eating nothing but horseradish for your meals for eight days straight, which is more appealing?
Tickling, cuz sometimes it feels good. But a fair warning, I will totally pee on you.

If you had to choose between walking in a park or going to the art gallery, which date would you choose?
Park. I enjoy nature, to an extent at least, and I don't know if I really get "Art".

If you had to choose between hearing nails on a chalkboard or knife on a plate, which would you want to endure?
Knife on a plate. Chaulkboard sounds actually send me into seizures. No bueno.

If you had to choose between answering these strange questions or ignoring them, which would you do?