Im back!

FanCentro

Hey everyone! I'm a veteran around here. I was a BBW cam and phone sex entertainer for 10 years. I was good at it and I made a name for myself. However, life happened and I stopped camming for a good 4 years. My regular job just told us today they are closing their doors and my last day is March 30th. So back to camming I go! I'm curious to know are there any cam sites specific niche for BBW? I know there's justbbwcams which I am actively on since I still have my old account. I still have my old NF account which I just logged in and turned on my phone. But I always worked multiple sites at once to make the $$. I'm just curious in 4 years what has changed and what new sites are out there you can suggest? Back in the day it was iFriends, NF, Rude, justbbwcams and allbbwcams. I don't have to only work on niche specific sites but it wouldn't help so my bbw lovers find me. But looking to add more eggs into my basket. I prefer NOT to join sites that require you to sit in live free chat/cam where they can see you for free. I dont mind enticing and sitting in free guest chat for about 10 minutes here and there. But not where they require you to sit in free chat until you peruse them to enter. My photos do that LOL I was a vet at taking the best bbw photos and that was always enough to get them in. Thanks everyone! P.S. also interested in phone sex sites.

FanCentro

Perhaps you would like to create a new topic named "needing advise about BBW cam sites" or something like that... so people who read it have an idea what the content is about.

I thought this was only a hello from some cam host coming back to business.

Good luck dear!