Is Streamate worth the headache?

Chatly

So I am FINALLY getting back on cam after my hiatus. However, after following topics here, I realize that some things have changed since I was last on cam (almost 3 years now - where did the time go?!). Before going on hiatus MFC was my #1 site to work on and I always did pretty good there, compared to the other sites I tried out, plus I gained a pretty decent following fairly quickly. So of course that was the first site I signed back up to a few days ago.
I remember a few years ago too that everybody was talking about Streamate and that it was more or less "easy money" compared to other sites. Although I did go through the trouble of signing up then, I actually never made it on cam there, since I was doing so well on MFC, so I eventually deleted the account before even using it.
Anyway, remembering the good reputation of it then, I decided to give it a go as well, and sent an application there as well. While I was almost instantly approved on MFC (only took a few hours), it took Streamate nearly a week to get back to me, and then only to tell me that they were unhappy with my ID and that I needed to re-upload it in better quality. I remember that getting registered with them a few years ago was a bit of a hassle too, and that I went back and forth with them a few times before eventually getting it approved. Out of all camsites I have ever signed up to, Streamates signup has been the worst pain in my ass so far. If I remember it correctly, I only got accepted after I had contacted one of their reps on Twitter to help me out.
So, with this in mind, I got to thinking about how I have read here for a while now that Streamate is not what it used to be, and so I find myself wondering if it's even worth it to go through all this now or if I should just give up and look for another site to use along with MFC.

So basically; what do you guys think? Is Streamate worth it or should I just not waste my time? Obviously, any tips for other sites is more than welcome.

Last edited by a moderator: