Is there such thing as a cock ring Lovesense?

bosco

Administrator
Staff member
So I was thinking a Lovesense or some sort of tip-activated vibrating device would be great for my show, but under the conditions that nothing goes in my butt and view of my cock isn't obstructed. Is there any sort of cock ring that responds to tips or a way to rig an existing device to that end?

camboy

Hi. I don't think Lovense even has cock rings. As for external toys for man that will work on CB there is this Max 2 by Lovense. The Best Wireless Male Masturbator.. The question is if that will fit you? If you want to add something new to your show maybe get a vibrating ring that you control and set that up as a goal? Say you put it on after 1000 tokens. Or get a masturbator (flesh light or something like this Amazon.com: Male Masturbator - Feelingirl 3D Realistic Pussy Ass and Silicone Vagina Butt Anal Adult Products Sex Toys with 2 Hole for Men Masturbation: Health & Personal Care) and use it after the goal is reached? You could show it from upper view so the viewers could see your penis go in and out.

levett

Hi. I don't think Lovense even has cock rings. As for external toys for man that will work on CB,,but you can visit Levett.They are professional male sex toy sellers,you can find cock ring on it

Где находится начальство?
Относится к рекламе на вашем интернет-сайте.
С уважением к вам.